a place for our family near and far to get a little LuLu LAMB time !
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
A and I are making this blog with our family and friends in mind that don't live close enough to experience a little bit of LuLu on a regular basis ! We hope to share our experiences as they happen and look forward to sharing with you .
This is Great! Thanks! you know Grandma's can't wait to hear what's going on and getting new pictures, they change so fast. I think for the first time Rich and I see how much Lulu looks like Amy, it's around the eyes, but girl she's definitely your wee one. Matt... well dear,obviously she's part you too. A prettier, healty baby there couldn't be.. and there could be no more loving caring parents than she has exist. A lucky family all the way around. Lucy just wows me!
I'll try not to take mom's note about "there could be no more loving, caring parents than she has exist." personally. I think Max might find it difficult to consider he was shorted the best parents in the world and that they actually belonged to his cousin, call me crazy!
Anyway, as one of the family members too far away - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Max wants to know when he can have a sleep over with Lulu. I keep telling him it might be a while but he thinks she must be old enough by now...
This is Great! Thanks! you know Grandma's can't wait to hear what's going on and getting new pictures, they change so fast. I think for the first time Rich and I see how much Lulu looks like Amy, it's around the eyes, but girl she's definitely your wee one. Matt... well dear,obviously she's part you too. A prettier, healty baby there couldn't be.. and there could be no more loving caring parents than she has exist. A lucky family all the way around. Lucy just wows me!
ReplyDeleteI'll try not to take mom's note about "there could be no more loving, caring parents than she has exist." personally. I think Max might find it difficult to consider he was shorted the best parents in the world and that they actually belonged to his cousin, call me crazy!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, as one of the family members too far away - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Max wants to know when he can have a sleep over with Lulu. I keep telling him it might be a while but he thinks she must be old enough by now...
We love the Lil' L.A.M.B. She is a sweet baby and does express herself with many smiles and laughter.
ReplyDeleteMimi and Bompa