Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

" Pishhhhh , Um dad I'm a big girl !"
Lucy has hit the 20 week mark ! She has been getting to sit with the big kids at daycare and lurvs sitting in her "sputnik" at home ..... She seems to finally be kicking the ear infections after another round of antibiotics and is getting back into a more regular sleeping pattern (thank you higher power,what ever you may be!)
Lucy gives big hugs and kisses to the family far away and looks forward to drooling on the shoulders of family members a little bit closer !!!

2 comments:

  1. Remember that face, I am willing to lay $20 down that it will reappear right around the age of 12 and be the one she makes at both of her parents every time she's sure she knows more than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Nice try Auntie Liss, I'm not about to lose $20 on that one....I know I'll be seeing that face again probably way before 12...

    ReplyDelete